Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bethel Brought It!

I started to title this post "Bethel's Bringin' It!" and then I realized ... Bethel already brought it! Or more to the point, Parkview already HAD it, and Bethel (with the amazing Chris Overstreet) intensified it.

For those of you looking at this post like Wow, Melissa, you've really lost it, let me explain. The Church @ Parkview has been going through some pretty radical stuff these last few years. Our leaders get to go to Bethel Church up in Redding, CA, a few times a year for life changing stuff that they bring back to us (thanks guys!). Today, we had the amazing pleasure of hearing Chris Overstreet come to our little bitty church and bring God's word. He also brought a dozen students from Bethel's Supernatural School of Ministry, who brought testimonies, words of knowledge, prayer, listening ears, loving hearts, and loads of compassion, and leaked out that love to all who got close. It was an amazing, awesome experience, and if it weren't for the fact that my poor little monkey needed to sleep (she was trying to fall asleep on me in church), I could have stayed all afternoon. I LOVE getting drunk in God's spirit - especially with there are such amazing people around to get drunk with!

Be back later,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment